+41 79 873 99 64
Process and Equipment Optimisation
Grinding is a key process step for minerals, raw material, fuels, slag, and cement production. We take responsibility for efficient mill and classification operations at maximum performance, resulting in lower operating costs with top product quality throughout the entire production chain.
Grinding consumes most electrical energy in every plant and hence focusing on the optimal performance of grinding systems is a crucial task.
We have experience in:
- Ball Mill Systems
- Vertical Roller Mill Optimisation and control, familiar with all main suppliers (FLS, Loesche, Gebrueder Pfeiffer/GPAG, ThyssenKrupp/TKIS/Polysius,...)
- High-Level Control Systems and VRM protection systems to increase equipment lifetime and reduce production losses
- High-Pressure Grinding Systems – Roller Presses (RP / HPGR)
- Combined Grinding Systems with roller presses or vertical roller mill pre-grinder with ball mills
- Concepts for grinding systems
- Optimisation of quality, capacity, and specific energy consumption
- Additives optimisation e.g. Grinding aids (Dispersing Agents, Performance enhancer)
- Wear part optimisation and strategy for VRM’s and RP’s
- Training and Education
- VRM, RP and Ball Mill Auditing
- Combined Grinding Systems, RP Operation and Optimisation
- Solid Fuel Grinding Safety
- Wear Part Management
Our experience with different types of mills for the mineral and cement industry guarantees identification of optimal solutions for our clients.